Sunday, November 11, 2012

IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS EVE

November 5, 2012 7:00pm


On Election Eve, if has a Christmas Eve kind of feel. We've spent so much time discussing it, fighting about it, convincing others and following the polls... Is there anyone that I've overlooked? What will be under my tree when I wake up on Wednesday? I know I'm getting a bicycle but will it be the one I wanted. I like the bike I have but and would like some new accessories for it but if if I get the new one I will suck it up and act happy, Either way, I plan to celebrate this holiday.


I GOT THE BIKE I WANTED

November 7, 2012 6:00am

I woke up with tears of joy! I ran through the house dancing and shouting until the tears ran down my leg. At my age I should be careful how I celebrate.


YOUR GUY WON

November 7, 2012

I had one of my Facebook friends that I debate politics with send me the message: "Your guy won. Congratulations." It feels good to have friends like Julie, who doesn't take this stuff so personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment